Tuesday 22 July 2014

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol



Mission Impossible is a series of action packed spy films and is the fourth in the series. I’ve always loved Mission Impossible. The action. The fun. The spy-gear, however Ghost Protocol has got to be my favourite.




My favourite thing about the movie is the actors. I mean Jeremy Renner for one, what more can I say? He’s just a fantastic guy and an even better actor. Tom Cruise never fails to impress the big screen and through all 4 movies he has made them action packed and fun and for me he plays the part perfectly and always leaves me wanting more at the end of each film. Paula Patton is a fantastic actor who makes the movie sophisticated and she’s just a fun actor, and Simon Pegg is just hilarious I’ve always loved Simon in movies he’s comedic and makes the movie uplifting.These actors tick all the boxes in creating a perfect, action-packed movie.


Tom Cruise- Ethan Hunt 







Jeremy Renner- William Brandt









Paula Patton- Jane Carter










Simon Pegg- Benji







I mean how can you resist the line “Your mission should you choose to accept” which you find yourself waiting for in every movie. I definitely recommend you to watch this movie, all of them in fact. They are fun and if you’re looking for an action packed movie, well you’re in the right place. 

8.5/10

#MissionImpossible
#Ghostprotocol
#Tomcruise

No comments:

Post a Comment