Friday 8 August 2014

Sherlock



My latest obsession lately has definitely been Sherlock. It may seem as if I have jumped onto the bandwagon late on this one as Sherlock has been out since 2010, However my friends have been bugging me to watch it so I went ahead and watched it.



I cannot explain to you how good it is. It is one of the best, well thought out series ever. Sherlock played by Benedict Cumberbatch is sharp- witted and clever and you always find yourself trying to find the things throughout that Sherlock finds instantly. I absolutely love this program and cannot wait for the new series in 2016.

The famous and loving Sherlock Holmes is played by Benedict Cumberbatch.
John Watson is played by Martin Freeman
Moriaty is played by the gorgeous Andrew Scott 
and Mark Gatiss plays Mycroft

There are also other fantastic actors in this series. I adore all the actors throughout and think they bring excitement and whit to this fantastic series.


Sherlock is about two guys named John and Sherlock who every episode enchant us with another difficult solving crime which leaves you off the edge of your seat and every time leaves you wanting more.

I would definitely recommend this series and like me you’ll probably end up hooked.

Leave a comment and tell me what you think of the Sherlock series? :) 

9.9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment